Though wearable computing receives a great deal of publicity today, relatively little has been said about the prospects for wearables in the enterprise. That's surprising, because the enterprise could be where wearables really take off.
Stories by J.P. Gownder
Tablets are still perceived as devices better suited to consuming content than to creating it. In reality, they empower a new kind of content creation -- one that is distinct from that of PCs and smartphones.
- Integration Analyst VIC
- Data Analyst - Google Doc SME VIC
- Permanent: Senior Infrastructure Technical Consultant - Cloud - Microsoft VIC
- Security/ Penetration Test Analyst QLD
- Multiple SOC Analyst Roles Other
- Axway Developer NSW
- System Analyst - Axway QLD
- Senior Systems Engineer (WINTEL) ACT
- Infrastructure Architect NSW
- Senior Test Data Management Consultant VIC