Though wearable computing receives a great deal of publicity today, relatively little has been said about the prospects for wearables in the enterprise. That's surprising, because the enterprise could be where wearables really take off.
Stories by J.P. Gownder
Tablets are still perceived as devices better suited to consuming content than to creating it. In reality, they empower a new kind of content creation -- one that is distinct from that of PCs and smartphones.
- Web Developer ACT
- Hadoop Developer VIC
- Junior to Mid Level - Java Developer - Brisbane NSW
- Network Engineer (Juniper) NSW
- Integration Specialist NSW
- Network Engineer NSW
- Front-End Developer NSW
- Middleware Messaging Specialist VIC
- Senior Technical Specialist ? Middleware Lead VIC
- OpenText Consultant ACT