Remember what travel was like before GPS? You could usually manage if you were traveling along familiar roads, but go on a long trip and it could get exciting. Which exit were we looking for? Had we passed the red barn? Did the gas station attendant say to turn after three lights or four? And let's not forget the kids in the back seat asking, "When will we get there?" Okay, that part hasn't changed, although the good news is that they can usually see the GPS screen too and answer their own questions.
Stories by Stephen Balzac
If a leader doesn't let anyone else shine, no one will engage.
- Network Engineer - Aruba/PaloAlto WA
- Technology Architect x 3 NSW
- Salesforce Developer NSW
- Level 1 Technical Help-desk Officer NSW
- SQL / .Net Developers (1 Snr & 2 Mid Level) WA
- Desktop/Field Services Engineer QLD
- Network Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Telco VIC
- Desktop Support Officer SA
- Lead Pega Systems Architect ACT
- Integration Specialist NSW