20 years ago Microsoft released Windows 95, and the world lined up for it. 20 years later, things have changed.
Stories by Kerrie Meyler
A long, long time ago, there was an event, usually held in Las Vegas, called the SMS User Conference. (For a full history of MMS, see Rod Trent's article at http://myitforum.com/myitforumwp/docs/the-history-of-mms/.) In 2002, the conference was rebranded as the Microsoft Management Summit (MMS), although that year it was still managed and maintained by Altiris. Over the years MMS grew with Microsoft's management and backing. Microsoft selected the speakers and topics, and the event became more professional as it continued to look more and more like a Microsoft conference rather than a user conference. After MMS 2013, Microsoft decided to "absorb" the Microsoft Management Summit into TechEd, an even larger event and held in Houston in 2014.
- Devops Engineer - AWS and cloud infrastructure VIC
- Devops Engineer VIC
- Network Administrator NSW
- Network Security - DNS VIC
- Cyber Security Architect Other
- Genesys Consultant ACT
- IT Security Officer VIC
- Network Engineer (Juniper) SA
- Senior Consultant - .NET Developer QLD
- Technical Integration Lead Other