One of the many things that is troubling about the current Australian government’s metadata retention proposals is how rooted in the past they are, which could make them obsolete before they even come into force.
Stories by Philip Branch
Metadata is in the news again with revelations that police in Australia. have been getting access to data collected from mobile base stations (cell towers).
- Java Developers VIC
- Solution Designer NSW
- Junior Analyst (Law Graduate opportunity) NSW
- ADABAS Natural Developer NSW
- Integration Specialist QLD
- Integration Specialist ACT
- Genesys Consultant ACT
- Senior System Engineer l Office 365,Windows 10, VMWare Workspace NSW
- Teradata Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBD NSW
- Machine Learning Specialist NSW