One of the many things that is troubling about the current Australian government’s metadata retention proposals is how rooted in the past they are, which could make them obsolete before they even come into force.
Stories by Philip Branch
Metadata is in the news again with revelations that police in Australia. have been getting access to data collected from mobile base stations (cell towers).
- Mid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane) NSW
- Security/ Penetration Test Analyst QLD
- Senior Analyst, Technical Support NSW
- Mid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane) WA
- Pega Resources Required - Developers & Architects ACT
- Salesforce Solutions Architect NSW
- Mobile Applications Developer QLD
- Digital Transformation Architect - Telco VIC
- DevOps Engineer NSW