Bing’s mapping tools are adding services to help trucks get where they need to be, when they need to be there
Stories by Simon Bisson
Microsoft Flow makes it easy for anyone to string together inputs, outputs, and actions into simple applications
Microsoft's faster release schedule for its Windows 10 Technical Preview kicked into high gear yesterday with the release of another build a mere 12 days after 10041. This time, with build 10049, Microsoft has added one of Windows 10's major new features: its next-generation Web browser.
It's been nearly a week since <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2689409/microsoft-unveils-spiritual-successor-to-windows-7-by-going-to-10.html">Microsoft announced</a> that it will follow Windows 8.1 with Windows 10 -- and <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2690559/microsoft-launches-windows-10-preview-program.html">released its Technical Preview</a> so that those interested could take a first look at the new operating system. Since then I've been exploring the new OS, alongside the sparse documentation Microsoft has released.
- Dynamics 365 ? Solution Architect QLD
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney VIC
- Linux Platform/Development Specialist ACT
- Security Leads - $800 per day Other
- Technical Services Administrator VIC
- Platform Software Engineer (Data Warehouse/Big Data) - Permanent - Sydney CBD NSW
- Multiple SOC Analyst Roles Other
- RPG Analyst Programmer NSW
- Service Desk Analyst WA
- Junior Network Architect ACT