In their cost-benefit analysis of the national broadband network, the Vertigan panel predicts that in 2023, an average Australian household will require a broadband download speed of 15 megabits per second (Mbps).
Stories by Rod Tucker, University of Melbourne
In his independent audit of the public policy process behind the national broadband network, former Telstra director Bill Scales suggests there was never an internal debate about different technology options for the NBN.
- Level 1 Service desk NSW
- Test Analyst - Brisbane VIC
- Mid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location) Other
- Linux Administrator NSW
- Engineer Control Systems Specialist SA
- Middleware Adminstrator NSW
- Network Designer QLD
- Solution Architect NSW
- Workforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant Hills NSW
- Application Developer - Sterling Integrator VIC