The success of LG Electronics' G3 has put the company under pressure to dazzle the market with the G4, set to debut Tuesday. The company is hoping that an improved display, upgraded camera and a new design will do the trick.
Stories by Mikael Ricknäs and Tim Hornyak
In the hunt for new ways to handle growing data volumes, NTT DoCoMo and Huawei Technologies have demonstrated that LTE can be deployed over 5GHz, which today is used for Wi-Fi networks.
- Senior .NET Engineer - Back-End NSW
- Security Leads - $800 per day Other
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Service Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positions VIC
- Storage & Data Protection Team Lead ACT
- Solution / Enterprise Architect WA
- Senior PHP Developer / Team Lead NSW
- Analyst/Programmer- Automation NSW
- Senior Analyst Programmer C++ NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney QLD