If you're like most folks, the back of your home entertainment center is a hive of HDMI cables, USB cords and power adaptors, not to mention the HDMI switchers necessary to cope with this cornucopia of entertainment providers. Thankfully, there is a solution: The increasingly popular streaming stick.
Stories by By Jennifer Tuohy, writing for Home Depot
"I want to watch what I want, when I want, wherever I want, and I don't want to pay through the nose for it."
- Data Architect - CRM VIC
- Enterprise Architect VIC
- Microsoft Systems Administrator VIC
- Solutions Architect - CANBERRA BASED SA
- Windows 10 Desktop Technician WA
- Technical/ Architecture Java Lead - Move to Melbourne NSW
- Wintel Engineer QLD
- Security Consultant - Telco VIC
- Senior DevOps Engineer VIC
- Microsoft Dynamics XRM / CRM .Net Developer WA