Aiming at a mass business-user audience, Microsoft has released a preview of the next version of its cloud-based data visualization software, Power BI, with a promise to maintain a free option even after its general release.
Stories by Scott M., Fulton III
Microsoft generated $2.3 billion in revenue last quarter from a business that didn't exist only a year earlier: phone hardware. Were it not for Nokia's old business, Microsoft would have been a poorer performer in the last three months of 2014, at least in terms of sales.
- Senior Consultant Technical NSW
- Senior Developer - C#, .NET ACT
- Systems Engineer (Wintel) - Midrange L1 & L2 ACT
- UX / UI Developer VIC
- Manager Security Other
- Practice Manager - Security VIC
- Collaboration tools Manager VIC
- Technical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASED VIC
- Senior Systems Integrator (Mobile/Security) QLD
- Software Engineer SA