The release this week of Microsoft's first truly native Outlook app for Android and iOS has earned the company accolades and could be a sign its mobile strategy is finally getting on track.
Stories by Scott M. Fulton III
Microsoft has made a $US70 million equity investment in Cyanogen, producer of an alternative distribution of Android, according to a Wall Street Journal article.
Microsoft has launched an Albums feature for organizing photos stored on its OneDrive cloud service, bringing it one step closer to parity with competitors Dropbox and Google.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer development team has confirmed there will be a browser extension system for Project Spartan, meaning developers will be able to extend its functionality with software that can be built directly into the browser.
- Senior Wintel Engineer ACT
- Lead Pega Systems Architect ACT
- Network Architect ACT
- Axway Developer NSW
- Solution Architect - Feasibility/Impact SA
- Automation Test Analyst NSW
- Technical Services Administrator VIC
- Senior AngularJS Developer NSW
- Data Analysts/ Engineers NSW
- Senior Data governance consultant VIC