Interest and press around artificial intelligence (AI) comes and goes, but the reality is that we have had AI systems with us for quite some time. Because many of these systems are narrowly focused (and actually work), often times they are not thought of as being AI.
Stories by Kris Hammond
What is artificial intelligence (AI), and what is the difference between general AI and narrow AI?
- Office Administration - Telco VIC
- Technical Writer NSW
- Principal Java Developer QLD
- Network Architect NSW
- NV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde area NSW
- Solutions Architect ACT
- Desktop Support Officer SA
- Application Security Specialist - healthy daily rate! Other
- Digital Reporting Analyst NSW
- Underground Communication Systems Specialist - Brisbane or Adelaide WA