The testing landscape is changing. In a recent forum that brought together software quality CIOs, CDOs and IT professionals, the salient point that came across was that the customer experience based testing is becoming the norm.
Stories by Ashley Howden, KJR
In a recent forum that brought together enterprise and start-up, the salient point that came across was openness for both enterprise and start-up; recognising when to embrace and when to mitigate risk.
The words “innovation” and “public sector” are rarely – if ever – used in the same sentence. Various regulations in the public sector mean most new technology is often adopted very slowly or avoided completely.
- Solution Engineer - RF/HFC - Telco VIC
- Enterprise Architect VIC
- Technical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASED VIC
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Solutions Architect ACT
- Software Engineer SA
- Applications Support/ DevOps Engineer QLD
- Service Desk Analyst ACT
- Office 365 Exchange Engineer NSW
- Office Administration - Telco VIC