There are two levels at which Google excites. There is a systematic stream of advances, such as those presented at the 2015 <a href="https://events.google.com/io2015/">Google I/O event</a> earlier this year -- Android M, Google Photos and the like.
Stories by By Azmi Jafarey
Gartner has predicted that by 2020 the Internet of Things <a href="http://www.gartner.com/newsroom/id/2636073">will grow</a> to 26 billion objects. (This excludes smartphones, tablets and PCs, which will account for a separate 7.3 billion devices, Gartner adds.) With these kinds of staggering numbers, there is a disruption in the making -- and we CIOs need to be ready for it.
- Senior .Net Developer NSW
- Senior Mobile Apps Tester WA
- Cloud Engineer - Azure VIC
- Technical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASED NSW
- Digital Reporting Analyst NSW
- Application Security Specialist - healthy daily rate! Other
- Field Services Technician - FIFO WA
- Java Developer VIC
- Underground Communication Systems Specialist - Brisbane or Adelaide WA
- Senior SQL Database Administrator QLD