Stop-gap legislation that allowed the British government to continue ordering telecom and Internet companies to retain communications data for 12 months is unlawful, the U.K.'s high court ruled on Friday.
Stories by Loek Essers and Peter Sayer
European Union citizens got their first look at draft net neutrality laws on Wednesday, more than a week after the European Parliament and the Council of the EU reached an agreement. Digital rights activists are guardedly optimistic about the guarantees it offers for access to an open Internet.
Too many Android phones are running old software with security flaws, according to Dutch consumer association Consumentenbond, which wants manufacturers to update their phones' software more often, and for longer.
Google has managed to push the resolution of the antitrust case brought against it by the European Commission until after the long summer vacation.
The European Union faces a huge shortfall of qualified IT staff in Europe by 2020, prompting EU countries to redouble efforts to offer technology training.
A court ruling that holds an Estonian news portal liable for hate speech in comments on its website has triggered fears for the future of online news startups.
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) ACT
- Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation QLD
- Tableau Developer QLD
- Field Services Engineer QLD
- Platform Software Engineer (Data Warehouse/Big Data) - Permanent - Sydney CBD NSW
- Deployment Technician VIC
- Senior Analyst Programmer C++ NSW
- Java Developers (EOI) QLD
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) NSW
- Front-End Developer NSW