Studies show that around 40% of products fail. But what if product designers could understand what features are most and least popular, which components tend to fail sooner than others, and how customers actually use products versus how designers think they use them? And, what if product developers could then utilize these insights to develop products that perform better, potentially cost less and, most importantly, are aligned with actual customer needs?
Stories by By Puneet Pandit, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Glassbeam, Inc.
- DevOps Engineer NSW
- Technical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration) VIC
- Level 1 Helpdesk Technician NSW
- Field Services Engineer QLD
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane NSW
- .Net / AngularJS Developer VIC
- Axway Developer NSW
- Senior Network Engineer (RUN-BAU) VIC
- DevOps Engineer WA
- Desktop Support / Field Technician WA