Montreal, Quebec, was named “Intelligent Community of the Year” this week at the annual Intelligent Community Forum (ICF) Summit. In the face of economic decline and political scandals, Canada’s largest French-speaking city began its turnaround with a Smart City plan starting in 2011.
Stories by By Jay Gillette
Smart Cities are the best response to the global urban future, according to the IEEE, which bills itself as “the world's largest professional association for the advancement of technology.”
The 24th Global Forum, an annual policy and strategy conference for technology leaders, was held this week in Oulu, a Nordic university town and research city about 100 miles from the Arctic Circle.
- Technical Field Engineer NSW
- Data Architect ACT
- Front-End Developer NSW
- Level 2/Level 3 Application Support Analyst VIC
- Application Support Team Lead l Experience with health applications NSW
- Radio Frequency Design Engineer SA
- Automation Test Manager VIC
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Data Analysts/ Engineers QLD
- Test Analyst - Brisbane ACT