IBM reversed course on networking in 2010 when it acquired Blade Network Technologies, one of its key network suppliers. Network World Editor in Chief John Dix and Managing Editor Jim Duffy recently caught up with Vikram Mehta, founder of BNT and now vice president of IBM System Networking, for an update on IBM's network visions going forward.
Stories by John Dix and Jim Duffy
After years of stagnant or lackluster growth, Extreme Networks tapped Oscar Rodriguez to bring new life to the switch maker in 2010. He scrutinized global operations, streamlined the product line and brought a new focus that he says will really come through this spring with a new wave of switches. Rodriguez shared his goals for Extreme in 2012 with Network World Editor-in-Chief John Dix and Managing Editor Jim Duffy.
- Level 1 Service desk NSW
- Test Analyst - Brisbane VIC
- Mid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location) Other
- Linux Administrator NSW
- Engineer Control Systems Specialist SA
- Middleware Adminstrator NSW
- Network Designer QLD
- Solution Architect NSW
- Workforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant Hills NSW
- Application Developer - Sterling Integrator VIC