Political and social events highlight the immense benefits of technology, but also reveal technology's dark side. Consider Arab Spring. The uprisings demonstrated, on the one hand, how innovations such as social media can be used to evade and challenge repressive regimes and promote democracy, but on the other hand, the ability of the same regimes to capitalize on improved surveillance technology to counter those threats and suppress their citizens.
Stories by David Hardin, attorney at Miller & Chevalier Chartered in Washington, D.C.
- Systems Engineer (Wintel) - Midrange L1 & L2 ACT
- Enterprise Architect VIC
- Solutions Architect - CANBERRA BASED SA
- Linux Engineer QLD
- Technical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management ACT
- Office 365 Exchange Engineer NSW
- Customer Experience (CX) Designer - Telco VIC
- Technical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASED NSW
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane VIC
- Digital Operations Analyst NSW