Political and social events highlight the immense benefits of technology, but also reveal technology's dark side. Consider Arab Spring. The uprisings demonstrated, on the one hand, how innovations such as social media can be used to evade and challenge repressive regimes and promote democracy, but on the other hand, the ability of the same regimes to capitalize on improved surveillance technology to counter those threats and suppress their citizens.
Stories by David Hardin, attorney at Miller & Chevalier Chartered in Washington, D.C.
- Technical Support Officer NSW
- Control Systems Specialist QLD
- Multiple SOC Analyst Roles Other
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane NSW
- Technical Specialist - Government Organisation VIC
- Automation Test Analyst NSW
- RPG Analyst Programmer NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator NSW
- Exstream Developer NSW
- Platform Engineer (Teradata/Datastage) - Permanent - Sydney CBD NSW