The popularity of flash memory has soared over the last year because flash has definite advantages over conventional media. It often isn't clear however, what distinguishes one flash offering from another. Here is a review of four common flash design implementations, each of which has strengths and weaknesses.
Stories by Doug Rainbolt, vice president of marketing, Alacritech
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
- Network Architect SA
- Solutions Architect - CANBERRA BASED QLD
- Filenet Developer QLD
- Application Support Team Lead l Experience with health applications NSW
- Solutions Architect - CANBERRA BASED VIC
- Solutions Architect - CANBERRA BASED SA
- Senior SQL Database Administrator VIC
- Underground Communication Systems Specialist SA
- Cyber Security Analyst ACT
- NV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde area NSW