The 802.11n standard was ratified in 2009 and WiFi really took off in 2010, with support showing up in an array of consumer electronic devices. Unfortunately security related issues escalated right along with growing acceptance. Here’s a look back at the WiFi security issues that emerged this year.
Stories by Ajay Kumar Gupta
Beginning Sept. 30, Visa will require merchants and related businesses to conduct wireless security scans to prove compliance with version 1.2 of the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) which is designed to safeguard cardholder data from wireless threats.
- Technical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management ACT
- Cognos Lead / Cognos Developer ACT
- Cisco Network Engineer WA
- Java Developer VIC
- Practice Manager - Security VIC
- Senior Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Developer- CANBERRA BASED NSW
- Desktop Support Engineer NSW
- UX / UI Developer VIC
- Technical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASED NSW
- Ingres Developer ACT