BlackBerry Partners Fund, which invests in applications for the BlackBerry and other mobile devices, has come together with China Broadband Capital Partners to set up a US$100 million fund, called BlackBerry Partners Fund China, that will invest in mobile Internet and mobile cloud technologies in China.
Stories by Megan Ko
Acer showed off a prototype tablet device and an e-reader at a press conference in Beijing on Thursday, setting the stage for the company to push into new mobile product segments.
- Technical Services Administrator VIC
- Security Cleared Network Engineer ACT
- Service Desk Coordinator VIC
- Mid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location) Other
- Junior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer VIC
- Integration Analyst VIC
- Business Architect/Strategy Analyst VIC
- MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ARCHITECT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIRED ACT
- Microsoft Dynamics AX ? Technical Architect QLD
- Mitel Unified Communication engineer. ACT