BlackBerry Partners Fund, which invests in applications for the BlackBerry and other mobile devices, has come together with China Broadband Capital Partners to set up a US$100 million fund, called BlackBerry Partners Fund China, that will invest in mobile Internet and mobile cloud technologies in China.
Stories by Megan Ko
Acer showed off a prototype tablet device and an e-reader at a press conference in Beijing on Thursday, setting the stage for the company to push into new mobile product segments.
- Front-End Developer NSW
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager WA
- Integration Specialist NSW
- Technical Business Analyst VIC
- Senior System Engineer l Office 365,Windows 10, VMWare Workspace NSW
- Network Engineer NSW
- Senior Digital Developer VIC
- Network Security - DNS VIC
- Internet Applications Developer - DevOps NSW
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager NSW