Top IT employers know the value of cultivating the intellectual power of their workforce. In the process, they turn their employees into employment brand ambassadors, says IT hiring expert Joel Capperella.
Stories by Joel Capperella
If you invest in the development of IT professionals outside your company, you help improve the level of talent in the entire IT ecosystem -- and, in turn, the quality of candidates who apply for your jobs, says Yoh's Joel Capperella.
Despite the slight rise in overall compensation revealed by Computerworld's 2011 Salary Survey, most IT pros feel that their salaries have remained stagnant or even decreased over the past two years. These sentiments are, perhaps not surprisingly, compounded by feelings of increased pressure to perform and could lead to significant turnover as the economy improves. So, how bad might it get for employers?
- Wintel Messaging Engineer l Office 365 / Exchange / Skype for Business / Azure NSW
- Java Developer - Government organisation VIC
- 1st Level IT Support - Microsoft Environment NSW
- Mid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane) WA
- Network Architect NSW
- Mid - Level SAP Test Analyst QLD
- Senior AngularJS Developer NSW
- Field Services Engineer QLD
- Salesforce Solutions Architect NSW
- Solution Architect NSW