Intel is facing the same economic headwind that is buffeting most IT vendors. The chip maker's fourth-quarter revenue and profits fell 23% and a whopping 90%|, respectively. And last month, Intel said it planned to close four manufacturing facilities and cut as many as 6,000 jobs.
Stories by Patrick Thibodeau and Todd R. Weiss
The collapse of Wall Street may help make computer science and IT careers attractive to students who abandoned these fields in droves after the pop of the last big bubble, the dot-com bust of 2001.
- Infrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government Organisation VIC
- 1st Level IT Support - Microsoft Environment NSW
- Security/ Penetration Test Analyst QLD
- Digital Reporting Analyst NSW
- Systems Engineer WA
- GIS ESRI Developer WA
- Mitel Unified Communication engineer. ACT
- Ellipse Developer QLD
- Java Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location) VIC
- Test Analyst - Brisbane VIC