The retrial of Oracle's corporate-theft lawsuit against SAP will begin Aug. 27, according to a court filing on Friday.
Stories by Chris Kanaracus and James Niccolai
Oracle saved the biggest news for last at its OpenWorld conference in San Francisco. CEO Larry Ellison took the stage Wednesday afternoon to announce two hardware products developed with Hewlett-Packard that are designed to provide very high performance for data warehousing applications.
- Junior-Mid Project Coordinator/Software Support QLD
- Network Architect VIC
- Java Developer WA
- Senior Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Developer- CANBERRA BASED QLD
- Senior Security Consultant WA
- Interactive UX - UI Designer NSW
- Solution Architect - Enterprise Voice SA
- Service Desk Analyst ACT
- Data Center Storage & Backup Engineer WA
- Senior Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Developer- CANBERRA BASED VIC