"The latest version of the iPhone marks Apple's continued focus on the smartphone market," said Adam Leach, Devices principal analyst with Ovum. The advisory and research firm expects 171.9 million smartphones globally to be shipped this year, a growth of 23 per cent on 2008 and will represent 15 per cent of the total worldwide mobile phone market in 2009.
Stories by MIS Asia staff
The need for greater e-mail integrity has never been more important as e-mail has become the primary mode of communication for most connected businesses with, according to research firm IDC, an estimated 850 million commercial mailboxes worldwide.
- Multiple System Engineers - Data Centre - Telco VIC
- Server Support Specialist ? Performance and Capacity Management NSW
- Senior Analyst Programmer C++ - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney NSW
- Cyber Security Analyst Other
- Network Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initially NSW
- IT Security Officer ACT
- Network operation engineer VIC
- Machine Learning Specialist NSW
- IT Security Officer VIC