The Boldest BlackBerry yet made its North American debut last week, with Rogers Wireless and Research in Motion launching RIM’s first HSPA-capable handset at Rogers’s Canadian headquarters.
Stories by Dave Webb
As recently as perhaps a year ago, there was still some talk that server virtualization might turn out to be a load of hype. There's no doubt now that the technology is for real.
Down economy or not, the growing appetite for enterprise data storage won't be sated anytime soon, if ever. The rise of data-heavy multimedia files, new customer touchpoints, evolving reporting and compliance standards and other trends are contributing to near exponential growth rates in the amount of data created and stored in the digital universe.
Unified threat management company Fortinet is claiming "breakthrough" price-performance for its new security appliance -- the first device to offer firewalling at a cost of under CDN$1 per Mbps throughput, according to senior product marketing manager Jason Wright.
- Interactive UX - UI Designer NSW
- Java Developer WA
- VMware Administrator NSW
- Programmer Analyst - Brisbane VIC
- Junior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane) NSW
- Junior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer NSW
- MS-SQL Designer and DB2 Designer - Two roles VIC
- Test Engineer ACT
- NV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde area NSW
- Desktop Support Analyst / Engineer NSW