Microsoft doesn't report all security vulnerabilities that it fixes in its software. Bug comparisons between vendors therefore paint an incorrect picture.
Stories by Tom Sanders
The Small Sister open source privacy project has released a first beta of its SmallMail application, allowing individuals to send e-mail messages that can't be intercepted or traced by governments or snoops.
Police in the Netherlands claim a world's first in warning victims whose computers were infected by a botnet that was shut down last week. The victims will be forwarded to a special Web page offering instructions on cleaning up their systems.
Within weeks after its introduction , a security researcher has cracked the Tip2Pay fingerprint payment system for Dutch supermarket chain Albert Heijn. The researcher succeeded at paying for groceries by using a copied fingerprint.
- Technical Field Engineer NSW
- Senior Consultant - .NET Developer QLD
- Solution Architect - Security/Digital VIC
- Project Manager -Agile WA
- Senior Analyst Programmer VIC
- Platform Software Engineer (Data Warehouse/Big Data) - Permanent - Sydney CBD NSW
- Software Engineer NSW
- Junior to Mid Level - Java Developer QLD
- Lead Pega Systems Architect ACT
- Network Specialist QLD