Mobile marketing is certainly a subject of great interest amongst advertisers and mobile network operators: Juniper predicts global spend on mobile advertising to leap from $US1.3 billion to $US7.6 billion by the end of 2008!
Stories by Mark White
With the increased demand for online social networking and the fast-paced development of Web 2.0 applications - most visibly through "mashups" - Mobile 2.0, or more clearly put: mobile Internet applications, are forecasted to be the next step in our technology-conscious generation.
- GIS ESRI Developer WA
- Java Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location) VIC
- Senior Systems Engineer (WINTEL) ACT
- Test Automation Engineer VIC
- Problem Engineer - J2EE - Telco VIC
- Wholesale Trading Solutions Architect NSW
- Linux Administrator NSW
- 1st Level IT Support - Microsoft Environment NSW
- Cyber Analyst VIC
- Senior Front End Developer VIC