Mobile marketing is certainly a subject of great interest amongst advertisers and mobile network operators: Juniper predicts global spend on mobile advertising to leap from $US1.3 billion to $US7.6 billion by the end of 2008!
Stories by Mark White
With the increased demand for online social networking and the fast-paced development of Web 2.0 applications - most visibly through "mashups" - Mobile 2.0, or more clearly put: mobile Internet applications, are forecasted to be the next step in our technology-conscious generation.
- Junior to Mid Level Java Developer - Banking VIC
- Application Architect - Cloud VIC
- Technical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration) VIC
- Data Architect WA
- Application Support Analyst - Level 2 QLD
- Full Stack Developer/Senior Analyst QLD
- Data Migration Test Analyst NSW
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager SA
- SAP ABAP CRM Developer QLD
- Systems Engineer WA