Bring your own device (BYOD) is much more than an acronym; it’s a transformative movement that is changing Australian workplaces, workflows and fundamental operations dramatically.
Stories by Barry Costin, Alfresco Software
Reading the recent news about Labor backbencher Ed Husic's campaign against alleged price discrimination by IT vendors in Australia and his efforts to improve value for money in government software procurement made me think that a large number of CIOs in Australia (and not just those in government organisations) could very well be suffering from Stockholm syndrome.
- Axway Developer ACT
- Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Telco industry VIC
- Front-End Developer NSW
- IT Cloud Engineer NSW
- Clinical IT Support Consultant - Medication Management - Permanent - North Ryde NSW
- New Relic Integration Consultant NSW
- Control Systems Specialist ACT
- Mid-level Drupal Developer - Brisbane NSW
- Junior to Mid Level - Java Developer - Brisbane NSW
- Level 1 Helpdesk Technician NSW