Bring your own device (BYOD) is much more than an acronym; it’s a transformative movement that is changing Australian workplaces, workflows and fundamental operations dramatically.
Stories by Barry Costin, Alfresco Software
Reading the recent news about Labor backbencher Ed Husic's campaign against alleged price discrimination by IT vendors in Australia and his efforts to improve value for money in government software procurement made me think that a large number of CIOs in Australia (and not just those in government organisations) could very well be suffering from Stockholm syndrome.
- Linux Engineer QLD
- Application Security Analyst Other
- Senior Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Developer- CANBERRA BASED VIC
- ServiceNow Technical Architect - CANBERRA BASED NSW
- Senior Dynamics CRM Developer ACT
- Senior SQL Database Administrator NSW
- Security Architect | 6mth Contract Other
- Senior .Net Developer NSW
- Solutions Architect NSW
- Solution Architect - Enterprise Voice SA