Apple may have a far more clever plan to take on the living room than just creating an Apple television set. One report discusses the idea that Apple will instead sell transparent screens with a glass bezel that you can fix to the wall in every room of your house.
Stories by Karen Haslam
Apple will not launch its smart television in 2012, according to an analyst. However, the analyst thinks that a "full-fledged" TV is on its way and could arrive in 2014. In the meantime we can expect great things from the Apple TV set top bow.
- Software Engineer SA
- Test Analyst - Brisbane VIC
- CRM Technical Consultant WA
- PreSales / Offerings Solution Architect - BPS or BPO NSW
- Level 1 and 2 Help Desk Officer QLD
- Murex Developer VIC
- Linux Administrator NSW
- Network Lead Acrhitect ACT
- Senior Web Developer NSW
- Architect ? Office 365 Migration QLD