Before I could build IT's value, I first had to understand my peers' goals. It was as important for me to make time for personal conversations as it was for my team to deliver on time a project that would truly meet users' and customers' needs.
Stories by CIO Executive Council
Scenario: Backing Up Core Systems
CIOs at Eaton, Bain and Thomson Reuters market IT value by emphasizing operations, teaming on strategy and getting staff comfortable with the business.
CIOs are leaders of change, and change is something most people resist. Therefore, the ability to influence stakeholders--including those over whom CIOs have no direct authority--is an essential but difficult skill to master.
<strong>Julie Ouska, CIO & VP, Information Technologies, Colorado Community College System</strong>
- Java Developers wanted (Banking/ Finance experience ideal) VIC
- Software Engineer SA
- Senior Business Analyst ACT
- Senior Developer NSW
- Technical Security Policy Expert NSW
- Office 365 Exchange Engineer NSW
- Manager Security Other
- Solutions Architect - CANBERRA BASED NSW
- Security Advisor ACT
- Technical/ Architecture Java Lead VIC