Software AG added a complex-event processing tool to its software portfolio on Monday, and said it will release cloud-enabled versions of webMethods and its Aris business process modeling tool in the third quarter.
Stories by Peter Sayer and Chris Kanaracus
SAP reported a 15 percent year-on-year rise in earnings for the second quarter, on revenue up 12 percent. It forecast that underlying revenue growth in its core business of software and software-related services will accelerate following completion of its acquisition of Sybase.
Hewlett-Packard has announced plans to cut 9,000 jobs as it restructures its enterprise services business and automates the services it offers enterprise customers.
Microsoft reported revenue that was down 14 percent year-on-year for its first fiscal quarter, with net income down 17 percent - but it still beat analyst expectations on both counts.
SAP reported first quarter net income down 16 per cent year on year, and revenue down 3 per cent, as customers remain reluctant to spend on new software.
SAP is putting the brakes on the rollout of Business ByDesign, its offering for small businesses, it said Wednesday, as it reported first quarter net income down 22 percent compared to a year earlier, on revenue up 14 percent. The quarter is the first to incorporate the results of Business Objects, which SAP acquired Jan. 21.
- AWS DevOps Engineer - Brisbane QLD
- Senior Java Developers ACT
- IT Security Technical Business Analyst Other
- NV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde area NSW
- Service Desk Analyst VIC
- Senior Systems Engineer VIC
- Presales Security Consultant WA
- Java Full stack developer - Telco domain VIC
- Cyber Security Project Manager Other
- Feature Team Lead/Technology Specialist VIC