Even though users typically only notice the major changes designed to improve the performance of Wi-Fi, the 802.11 specifications are constantly under development. For every "public" change there are five background changes, some of which are significant.
Stories by Jay Botelho, director of product marketing, WildPackets
Although vendor-written, this contributed piece does not advocate a position that is particular to the author's employer and has been edited and approved by Network World editors.
- Technical Lead - Digital NSW
- M204 Developers - Federal Government VIC
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) ACT
- Data Architect ACT
- IT Cloud Engineer NSW
- SQL Server Database Administratior NSW
- Network Architect VIC
- Technical Services Administrator VIC
- Java Developer - Brisbane WA
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) NSW