Even though users typically only notice the major changes designed to improve the performance of Wi-Fi, the 802.11 specifications are constantly under development. For every "public" change there are five background changes, some of which are significant.
Stories by Jay Botelho, director of product marketing, WildPackets
Although vendor-written, this contributed piece does not advocate a position that is particular to the author's employer and has been edited and approved by Network World editors.
- Network Architect WA
- Applications Support/ DevOps Engineer QLD
- Full Stack Developer NSW
- Implementation Manager Other
- Platform Architect VIC
- VMware Administrator NSW
- Microsoft Dynamics XRM / CRM .Net Developer WA
- Technical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management ACT
- Linux AIX Engineer NSW
- Senior Python Developer VIC