U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairman Julius Genachowski announced Friday he will soon step down, following months of rumors that he would resign early this year.
Stories by Grant Gross and Stephen Lawson
Hewlett-Packard will lay off about 24,600 employees over the next three years in an effort to streamline the company following its US$13.9 billion acquisition of Electronic Data Systems last month, the company announced Monday.
- Java Lead NSW
- Cyber Security Analyst | 6 mth Other
- Tableau Developer QLD
- Solution / Enterprise Architect WA
- Business Intelligence Analysts (SAS, SAP UI5, or SQL) - Contract - Sydney CBD NSW
- Test Analyst - Brisbane ACT
- Control Systems Specialist QLD
- Kofax Developer VIC
- Multiple SOC Analyst Roles Other
- Murex Developer VIC