You've long held off, but it's now time -- even past time: You need to make your website mobile. Between what you see in the news and what your site logs reveal, it's clear that the number of people surfing the Web from their mobile devices is growing by the day.
Stories by Dori Smith
There's been lots written about the politics and process of the emerging HTML5 specification, but what working Web developers primarily want to know is: What can I do with HTML5, and when can I start using it? The good news is that there's a lot you can do with HTML5. The better news is that there's a lot that you can do with HTML5 today.
- Hosting/Virtualisation Architect VIC
- Desktop Support NSW
- Linux Platform/Development Specialist ACT
- React.js Developer QLD
- Unix System Administrator NSW
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane VIC
- Senior Network Engineer (RUN-BAU) VIC
- Senior Engineer (devOps) NSW
- Platform Engineer (Teradata/Datastage) - Permanent - Sydney CBD NSW
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) ACT