Is it a bird? Is it a plane?..No! – it’s service management! ITIL Version 3 may not explicitly talk about sustainability but at every stage of the service lifecycle there is implicit guidance that can assist organisations in addressing the environmental challenges of its operations.
Stories by Karen Ferris
Green IT is a widely talked about subject at the moment. Organisations are undertaking numerous initiatives to address the challenge of increasing power consumption, growing carbon footprint not to mention increasing costs. An initiative that most organisations are not undertaking is embedding sustainability into processes and workflow.
- Infrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government Organisation VIC
- 1st Level IT Support - Microsoft Environment NSW
- Security/ Penetration Test Analyst QLD
- Digital Reporting Analyst NSW
- Systems Engineer WA
- GIS ESRI Developer WA
- Mitel Unified Communication engineer. ACT
- Ellipse Developer QLD
- Java Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location) VIC
- Test Analyst - Brisbane VIC