That "green" is the buzzword for all kinds of companies and organisations is not surprising but that a conglomerate like Panasonic is going all-out in terms of making their products more environmentally friendly is not so common still. PCWorld Middle East spoke with Anthony Peter, Associate Director, Direct Communications & Customer Care (DCCC) Group, Panasonic Marketing Middle East FZE about what green means for Panasonic.
Stories by Magnus Nystedt
Winsoft International, arguably best know for localising Adobe software into Arabic, Hebrew and other languages, has announced that they will be working together with UK-based Serif to bring Serif’s software titles to the Middle East and other markets.
- Front-End Developer NSW
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager WA
- Integration Specialist NSW
- Technical Business Analyst VIC
- Senior System Engineer l Office 365,Windows 10, VMWare Workspace NSW
- Network Engineer NSW
- Senior Digital Developer VIC
- Network Security - DNS VIC
- Internet Applications Developer - DevOps NSW
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager NSW