A new drive to develop international network capacity is under way, in Pacific Fibre, an early stage international fibre venture founded by a group including Warehouse founder Stephen Tindall, Trade Me's Sam Morgan and Rod Drury, founder of SaaS software provider Xero.
Stories by Computerworld New Zealand staff
Google Monday launched Street View on Google Maps in New Zealand. Street View lets users view and navigate 360 degree street-level imagery of local cities, towns, regions and remote areas.
The Department of Labour's planned "Single Client View" redevelopment of its immigration ICT system will collect biometric data from immigrants and integrate with other government identity management projects, according to a proposal for a privacy impact assessment.
- Control Systems Specialist QLD
- Network Architect ACT
- Systems / Storage Engineer WA
- Senior AngularJS Developer NSW
- Business Systems Analyst (Expression of Interest) QLD
- MS Exchange / Messaging Administrator WA
- Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Telco industry VIC
- Temporary ICT Support Analyst ACT
- Senior System Administrator - UNIX VIC
- HP Service Management Engineer/admin VIC