As Nico Hulkenberg, the 22-year-old up-and-coming Formula 1 driving star, approaches the final chicane of the Circuit Gilles Villenueve during the Canadian Grand Prix he will already know from telemetry data hosted in the cloud to slow down 10 metres before the turn or risk smacking into the infamous wall of champions that has taken out racing superstars such as Fernando Alonzo and Michael Schumacher.
Stories by Paolo Del Nibletto
There are only 21 days left before the first kick at 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa. But as millions of fans from across the globe wait in anticipation for that first goal to be scored, behind the scene host broadcaster ESPN of Bristol, CT., is figuring out new ways of showing the soccer crazed masses those goals as well as the goal scorers.
- Infrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government Organisation VIC
- 1st Level IT Support - Microsoft Environment NSW
- Security/ Penetration Test Analyst QLD
- Digital Reporting Analyst NSW
- Systems Engineer WA
- GIS ESRI Developer WA
- Mitel Unified Communication engineer. ACT
- Ellipse Developer QLD
- Java Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location) VIC
- Test Analyst - Brisbane VIC