The amount of storage needed for increasing amounts of data will rise ten-fold in the next five years, yet only one in three users are actively backing up their files, data from a recent Western Digital study revealed recently.
Stories by John Mark V. Tuazon
Realizing the potentials of the MPS (Managed Print Services) market especially in the enterprise space, IT print solutions provider HP on Wednesday announced the creation of a new business unit that will focus solely on managing the MPS function of the company.
Mobile operators positioning themselves as 'smart enablers' in the industry must live up to the hype, global analyst firm Ovum warns telcos recently.
- Automation Test Analyst NSW
- Cyber Security Engineer Other
- Solution Architect - Feasibility/Impact SA
- Test Analyst SA
- Security Leads - $800 per day Other
- Technical Lead - Digital NSW
- Network Engineer -Voice WA
- Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Telco industry VIC
- Business Systems Analyst (Expression of Interest) QLD
- Java Lead WA