EBay is celebrating its 10th anniversary since its launch in Australia in 1999.
Stories by Christina Zhou
Ericsson has launched a mobile broadband 3G module in a move to adapt high-speed broadband to its new generation of handsets. The C3607w is Ericsson's smallest, lightest and fastest mobile broadband module, consuming 40 per cent less power than previous generation models. It will be commercially available from early 2010.
A new iPhone application has brought the financial index to a sexy new level. Sportswear company, Puma, has created an entertaining application called ‘The Puma’. It tracks global stocks, mirroring the increase and decrease of market shares in the amount of clothes a model is wearing.
Intel Corporation has unveiled a 45 nanometre (nm) system-on-chip (SoC) processor, ushering in a new era of communication technologies.
Asus has released two new notebooks powered by Intel’s Core i7 processor. The G60J and M60J models both feature a 16-inch high definition display
- ETL Developers ACT
- .Net Developer - Multiple positions available SA
- TechnologyOne Systems Administrator QLD
- Senior Applications Engineer ACT
- Automation Tester VIC
- Presales Security Solutions Architect VIC
- Systems Engineers / Infrastructure Engineers NSW
- Application Support Team Lead l Experience with health applications NSW
- Sharepoint Developer WA
- TechnologyOne Systems Administrator SA