The increasing use of bitcoins in Africa has prompted a growing chorus of government officials, legal experts and e-commerce entrepreneurs to call for the virtual currency to be regulated.
Stories by Olusegun Abolaji Ogundeji
Orange Collecte, launched last week in the Ivory Coast, is putting a mobile twist on the crowdfunding concept.
Facebook is riding the wave of mobile adoption in Africa to help meet its goal of connecting businesses with people in emerging markets.
MDX-i, a subsidiary of MainOne, West Africa’s largest data center is tapping Microsoft's Azure to launch a cloud-service to help it meet the computing infrastructure needs of companies deploying private, public or hybrid clouds from its Tier III Data Center in Lagos.
After implementing its ICT youth program in Ghana, rLG Communications is moving into Gambia to replicate the training concept, aimed at developing skills in mobile telephony as well as expanding the market for its mobile phones.
- Front-End Developer NSW
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager WA
- Integration Specialist NSW
- Technical Business Analyst VIC
- Senior System Engineer l Office 365,Windows 10, VMWare Workspace NSW
- Network Engineer NSW
- Senior Digital Developer VIC
- Network Security - DNS VIC
- Internet Applications Developer - DevOps NSW
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager NSW