The increasing use of bitcoins in Africa has prompted a growing chorus of government officials, legal experts and e-commerce entrepreneurs to call for the virtual currency to be regulated.
Stories by Olusegun Abolaji Ogundeji
Orange Collecte, launched last week in the Ivory Coast, is putting a mobile twist on the crowdfunding concept.
Facebook is riding the wave of mobile adoption in Africa to help meet its goal of connecting businesses with people in emerging markets.
MDX-i, a subsidiary of MainOne, West Africa’s largest data center is tapping Microsoft's Azure to launch a cloud-service to help it meet the computing infrastructure needs of companies deploying private, public or hybrid clouds from its Tier III Data Center in Lagos.
After implementing its ICT youth program in Ghana, rLG Communications is moving into Gambia to replicate the training concept, aimed at developing skills in mobile telephony as well as expanding the market for its mobile phones.
- Security/ Penetration Test Analyst QLD
- Middleware Adminstrator NSW
- Integration Specialist QLD
- Web Publisher ACT
- Automation Test Analyst NSW
- Java Full stack developer - Telco domain VIC
- Infrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government Organisation VIC
- Problem Engineer - J2EE - Telco VIC
- Network Engineer NSW
- Network Engineer ACT