Drupal. The open source Content Management System (CMS) used to power everything from personal sites to the White House's Web site, is legendary for its flexibility and power. But Drupal has also been known for its labyrinthian administrative interface.
Stories by Joe Brockmeier
If 2008 had a buzzword, it was probably "community." More and more companies are looking to tap into communities for contributions to open source projects. But following the open-source trend just because everyone is doing it isn't good enough. To succeed, you need a well-thought-out community plan that details exactly what your organization needs and wants from its community, and how it can achieve those goals. And you need to do so without raising the ire of the free and open-source software (FOSS) community.
- Pre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud Organisation VIC
- Network Architect NSW
- Junior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane) WA
- Test Manager VIC
- Senior Systems Engineer WA
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer QLD
- Security/ Penetration Test Analyst QLD
- Senior Systems Engineer (WINTEL) ACT
- .net Developer NSW