The amount of data generated by business technology systems, digital cameras and mobile phones has grown over the past several years.
Stories by Peter Nalika
"The enterprise world is rapidly changing; every process is becoming mobile, connected, interactive, immediate and fluid," says Franz Munnich, HP East Africa Technology Service Manager. This was during a VMware workshop held in Nairobi, organized by Quintica Kenya Group and HP East Africa with an aim of sensitizing IT enthusiasts and decision makers on cloud concept in the VMware sphere.
To help company IT administrators address data storage related issues, Crescent Tech in partnership with HP introduced a number of next generation server environments that will replace legacy infrastructure, applications and processes. This was at a breakfast forum held at the Serena Hotel in Nairobi.
- Network Engineer ACT
- Integration Analyst NSW
- Pega Resources Required - Developers & Architects ACT
- Workforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant Hills NSW
- Solution Architect NSW
- Integration Specialist QLD
- Senior .NET Engineer - Back-End NSW
- Linux Administrator NSW
- Cloud Orchestration and Automation Specialist NSW
- GIS ESRI Developer WA