What a different global economy this would be if it were only a little bit more like the cloud. As the financial markets go through their bipolar mood swings with every wrenching headline, the market for cloud services has marched steadily upward and onward, seemingly unfazed by the concerns of the non-virtual world.
Stories by Patricia Brown
CIOs have clearly latched on to the cost savings inherent in server virtualization projects, with Gartner estimating that more than 80 per cent of enterprises now have a virtualization program or project in place. But those CIOs tasked with managing virtual servers across a global environment have to clear some hurdles to effectively optimize their infrastructure.
- Pre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud Organisation VIC
- Network Lead Acrhitect ACT
- Mid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane) NSW
- Automation Anywhere developer QLD
- RPG Analyst Programmer NSW
- Linux Administrator NSW
- Senior Internet Services Engineer - DevOps NSW
- Integration Developer VIC
- SAP Adminstrator NSW
- UX Researcher - Contract NSW