When Bill McCown joined The Situs Companies six years ago, the Houston-based real estate consulting firm was anticipating growth, and the company figured its tape-based backup systems would need to be upgraded. Then came September 2008, when Hurricane Ike slammed into Houston.
Stories by Megan Santosus
Now that summer is in full swing, it's natural for IT shops to be concerned about keeping their data centers cool. But with limited budgets, keeping the data center operating efficiently without blowing the utility bill out of the water can be a challenge.
- Network Engineer ACT
- Integration Analyst NSW
- Pega Resources Required - Developers & Architects ACT
- Workforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant Hills NSW
- Solution Architect NSW
- Integration Specialist QLD
- Senior .NET Engineer - Back-End NSW
- Linux Administrator NSW
- Cloud Orchestration and Automation Specialist NSW
- GIS ESRI Developer WA