Google will put up a fight in response to the patent- and copyright-infringement lawsuit that Oracle filed over the use of Java in the Android mobile phone platform.
Stories by Juan Carlos Perez and Chris Kanaracus
As pundits debate what strategy Twitter should follow, the company's job openings provide a peek at its plans, which seem to include boosting partnerships, leveraging a massive data warehouse, strengthening its search engine and solidifying its Japan service.
- Infrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government Organisation VIC
- 1st Level IT Support - Microsoft Environment NSW
- Security/ Penetration Test Analyst QLD
- Digital Reporting Analyst NSW
- Systems Engineer WA
- GIS ESRI Developer WA
- Mitel Unified Communication engineer. ACT
- Ellipse Developer QLD
- Java Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location) VIC
- Test Analyst - Brisbane VIC