Major technology vendors are financing the activities of so-called patent trolls, according to experts, court documents and patent and other legal filings, a Computerworld investigation has found.
Stories by Gina Smith
Remember the late '90s, when tech managers left corporate IT in droves join Internet start-ups? Some people got rich, and others got burned, but everyone agreed -- working for a start-up is a unique experience.
- Network Architect SA
- Solutions Architect - CANBERRA BASED QLD
- Filenet Developer QLD
- Application Support Team Lead l Experience with health applications NSW
- Solutions Architect - CANBERRA BASED VIC
- Solutions Architect - CANBERRA BASED SA
- Senior SQL Database Administrator VIC
- Underground Communication Systems Specialist SA
- Cyber Security Analyst ACT
- NV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde area NSW