Huawei Technologies has been selected to build telco China Unicom's first 40Gbps optical transport network across five major cities centred around Beijing, according to Huawei.
Stories by Subatra Suppiah
The year 2008 has seen another record of explosive growth in the amount of malicious software (malware) on the Internet, according to F-Secure.
Search engine Google has launched Gmail voice and video chat, making it possible for people around the world to chat in high-quality video for free within Gmail.
- Junior to Mid Level Java Developer - Banking VIC
- Application Architect - Cloud VIC
- Technical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration) VIC
- Data Architect WA
- Application Support Analyst - Level 2 QLD
- Full Stack Developer/Senior Analyst QLD
- Data Migration Test Analyst NSW
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager SA
- SAP ABAP CRM Developer QLD
- Systems Engineer WA