Huawei Technologies has been selected to build telco China Unicom's first 40Gbps optical transport network across five major cities centred around Beijing, according to Huawei.
Stories by Subatra Suppiah
The year 2008 has seen another record of explosive growth in the amount of malicious software (malware) on the Internet, according to F-Secure.
Search engine Google has launched Gmail voice and video chat, making it possible for people around the world to chat in high-quality video for free within Gmail.
- Integration Analyst VIC
- Data Analyst - Google Doc SME VIC
- Permanent: Senior Infrastructure Technical Consultant - Cloud - Microsoft VIC
- Security/ Penetration Test Analyst QLD
- Multiple SOC Analyst Roles Other
- Axway Developer NSW
- System Analyst - Axway QLD
- Senior Systems Engineer (WINTEL) ACT
- Infrastructure Architect NSW
- Senior Test Data Management Consultant VIC