Power system operations pose many security challenges that are different from most other industries. For instance, most security measures were developed to counter hackers on the Internet.
Stories by Shoaib Yousuf
Anything connected to the Internet today is a potential victim to malicious attacks. Regardless of how easy it is to attack SCADA systems, one thing is clear: The impact of a successful attack can be catastrophic.
Threats to the smart grid can be classified into three broad groups: system level threats that attempt to take down the grid; attempts to steal electrical service; and attempts to compromise the confidentiality of data on the system.
- DevOps Engineer NSW
- Application Support Team Lead l Experience with health applications NSW
- Oracle Developer VIC
- C++ Developer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBD NSW
- Desktop Support Technician Other
- Service Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positions VIC
- Intel Active Directory Specialist NSW
- Permanent: Senior Infrastructure Technical Consultant - Cloud - Microsoft VIC
- Automation Test Analyst - Regression Testing NSW
- Infrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry VIC